Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Upcycling a Thrifted Cardigan


Remember this number? (Maybe not, unless you are regularly reading my blog ;) )

It came from Goodwill Outlet along with other thrift/vintage finds. When I saw it, I immediately thought of a DIY I could use this for!
I did share some of the crochet pieces that I was working on with you last Friday, and today I am finally ready to reveal the final product! I hope you like it ;)
After I crocheted all the pieces, it was time to put them on the cardigan. Pinning is the best way to go here :)


And a better view of the back:

And the front:

I promise to publish a separate outfit post featuring this DIY, as soon as the temperatures here drop below 90 degrees ;)
Xo,
Z

1 comment:

La La Lauren!!! said...

I love this cardigan. :) Nice job

LaLaLauren, EOD