Thursday, May 25, 2017

Many-Colored-Tunic

Hellooooo good people !


I have been on a reconstructing rampage because I finally found a style that is flattering for a lot of people: it is somewhat loose but still defined, has POCKETS (who does not LOVE pockets !) and is a bit whimsical because it is asymmetrical.

So I have a lot of lightweight-fabric clothing: skirts, dresses, blouses, made from crepe and other sheers.

So I started with 2 skirts and a dress, well actually its lining.  
A rayon maxi skirt

One of those 90's wrap-around skirts...

The lining of this dress is actually violet...

So I like to mix and match patterns and I LOVE polka dots and 60's geometric patterns.

So here is the result:

The sleeves from the dress' lining and the polka dot from my stash.



I love the lines of this pattern and the deep asymmetrical pockets.  The slightly loose fit is very flattering for many shapes and size.  I am going to make a lot more in different sizes too.  I have a lot of colourful and bold fabrics.  Can't wait to have some time to sew because I have sewliltime !!!  You can get more information on my blog: sewliltime. :)

Peace 

Claudia

1 comment:

essay best said...

Wow, I liked the polka dot design here, you have good fashion sense. I will be showing it to my girl, hope she will love it. Thanks for sharing it with us