Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Feeling 50's !

Hello good folks !

Vacation time for teachers in this neck of the woods is rapidly approaching.  I also have all my grading done, until the final exam so I have a bit of time on my hands.  I want to renew my clothes with my own creations.  I am in the midst of opening my own on-line boutique with upcycled designer clothes.  So I am experimenting with all sorts of types of clothes.

Today's experiment: the 50's !

Starting material: stretchy jeans in a skirt and skinny jeans.  Also a standard pillowcase (not pictured).



Here is what I ended up with:

Cute and youthful 50's cropped top from the pillowcase.

2-toned pants from the skirt and skinny jeans.
If you want more information or other ideas, please stop by my blog: sewliltime.


Don't hesitate to comment or ask questions also !

Peace !

Claudia

4 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

Cute pants, they look great!
Chickie

Dominique said...

Thank you Chicke ! I like funky clothes.

cfort82 said...

Great refashion. Love the fabric combination in the pants.

Cindy EOD
Upcycle Design Lab

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! I LOVE the top!!