Do you use Pinterest? Well so do we :-) In a couple of different ways.
Want to help us by sharing blog refashions?Use the red P button at the bottom of all posts.
Going through Pinterest is also a great way to share images of our posts on your own website as it keeps the link to the original post. Once you have pinned a post or found a pin of a post on Pinterest you can take the URL to this widget builder and embed the pin on your website, as such:
Want to pin your refashions to our community board?
We have our own group board on Pinterest where any refashionista can pin his or her refashion post. You can pin posts from Refashion Co-op or from your own blog or page. It's open for all.
Just remember that we have the same posting rules as on the blog. Only wearable items. If you are interested in posting refashions/refurbishings/recycling of other non-wearable items Eddie has setup a different group board for this purpose. Meet the Recycle Co-Op, which only exists on Pinterest.
Want to join us and pin on Pinterest? This is what you do:
The slow way:
- Follow the board or Refashion Co-op
- Send Eddie an email with your Pinterest username and tell her that you want to be added as a pinner on the Refashion Co-op group board and tell her that you have followed Refashion Co-op on Pinterest .
- Wait till she gets time and access to a computer so she can login as Refashion Co-Op and set you up.
The faster way:
- Follow Eddie or one of her boards
- Send Eddie an email with your Pinterest username and tell her that you want to be added as a pinner on the Refashion Co-op group board and tell her that you have followed one of her boards on Pinterest.
- Wait a shorter while she can probably add you there and then, when she see it (no promisses).
Follow Refashion Co-op's board 8-) Refashion Co-op group board on Pinterest.
Join other refashion group boards:
Eddie has also created a number of other Refashioning group boards (some more active than others) which specialise in different types of refashions. You are welcome to follow these or ask to join in the same way as above. If you want the community, make the community :-)
Want to browse Refashion Co-op posts on Pinterest?Pinterest is a great place to browse for new inspiration by looking through images. That is not this blogs strong side. This is why Eddie began posting all refashions to Pinterest a while back. She pins them into different categories and it's quite a big job. To be honest, she probably wouldn't say no to a bit of help. You are welcome to email her and offer.
You can see the edited boards here: